From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Java puzzles on AMD64
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 23:56:57
1 On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
2 <znmeb@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 > Mark Knecht wrote:
4 >>
5 >> I'm curious whether anyone can get these jigsaw puzzles working in
6 >> Firefox under 64-bit Gentoo.
7 >>
8 >> http://www.jigzone.com
9 >>
10 >> I've got nsplugin support built where I can but the sun-jre-bin
11 >> doesn't seem to support the flag so I think that's what's causing
12 >> these puzzles to not play.
13 >>
14 >> Does anyone have a solution other than using firefox-bin?
15 >
16 > seamonkey-bin? <ducking>
17 >
18 > But seriously, that's what I've done. I have a few things that depend on the
19 > compiled 64-bit Firefox, so I let that get emerged (with the iceweasel
20 > branding, btw), but I use seamonkey-bin as my primary browser.
21
22 Yeah, I have too. But then what I run into is a few web sites that
23 require both flash and java and I can only make one work at a time it
24 seems.
25
26 - Mark
27 --