From: B Vance <bvance@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Nvidia blank screen
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:30:06
1 With Nvidia-drivers, the unstable are the best ones to use. I'd try
2 using the most recent release (1.0.8178-r3) and the same for
3 nvidia-glx.
4
5 Just as a note.. Make sure that you haven't accidentally put your
6 monitor resolution too high for it to show or at an incorrect Hz range.
7
8 B. Vance