From: Isaac Conway <ike@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Good Postfix / Mail Server how to...
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 02:15:54
1 Although not Gentoo based, this is one of the clearest and most
2 straightforward setups I have seen. It really fully utilizes a lot of
3 the cool features in each package. Config is basically identical, but
4 the install parts are easier on Gentoo.
5
6 http://www.wistful.net/wiki/Ed's_FreeBSD_Virtual_Mail_How-To
7
8 Isaac Conway
9
10 Mateusz Mierzwinski wrote:
11 > I need only simple email server gentoo based on amd64 arch. Thanks for
12 > info ;)
13 >
14 > Mark Haney pisze:
15 >> Mateusz Mierzwinski wrote:
16 >>> Hello!
17 >>>
18 >>> I just want to ask if anyone know any good howto for Gentoo about
19 >>> Postfix and simple mail server? I've seen current howto on
20 >>> gentoo-wiki and it's old. Any tips or links?
21 >>
22 >> Not sure exactly what you need with postfix, but this is the one I
23 >> used on a non-gentoo system and it worked pretty well for me.
24 >>
25 >> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml
32 Isaac D. Conway
33 http://www.conwaynetworks.com