From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: About to install on a 64 bit system. Advice wanted.
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 21:10:06
1 Dale posted on Thu, 09 Dec 2010 10:53:02 -0600 as excerpted:
2
3 > Again, things are in flux here. You folks may have to look at time
4 > stamps to see where my brain is at any given point.
5 >
6 > It sounds like I need to go multilib for now and when everything gets
7 > sorted out for pure 64 bit, then switch to pure 64. I say this because
8 > I can switch from mulitlib to no-multilib without reinstalling. The
9 > reverse is not the case and requires a re-install. Correct?
10
11 Correct.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman