From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] unable to emerge anything
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:47:19
1 On Wednesday 06 February 2008, Beso wrote:
2 > 2008/2/6, Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>:
3
4 > > Well I think my elation was a bit premature last night.. I ran
5 > > revdep-update and the 4 or 5 items that should be re emerged failed.
6 > > So I went to be dreaming about what could be the matter, after all
7 > > the emerge world I did after the recovery worked perfectly.
8
9 > now you'll have a clean and working package.
10
11 Thank you again Beso, I have change make.conf and will continue with your
12 suggestions.
13 regards
14 Paul
17 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list