From: DR GM SEDDON <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] initrd
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 14:47:58
Yes, I had missing the initial 'kernel-' from its definition in
grub.conf.  It is down to me writing it on a pad with other stuff, I was
ignoring the kernel word.  Extremely xorry.

Now it boots but asksme to
'specifya device to boot' it boots when I enter 'dev/hda3'.  It is
specified in 'grub.conf' and 'fstab'.  Any ideas?

Also, I get 'dhcpd:required function  'interface _is_up' but networking
isn't working.  And, I get 'netmount not started'.  Are these issues
related.  Can you help?
Regards,
Gavin.