From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Ghostscript Problem - Need Verification
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:03:04
1 On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 <SNIP>
3 >
4 > Attached is a sample PostScript file, image-test.ps.  With a PostScript viewer
5 > such as gv or gsview, the image is clearly visible.  If some Gentoo user could
6 > render this file into a PGM format using the following command and then report the
7 > results, it would be very helpful to me.
8 >
9 > gs -dSAFER -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=pgm -r380 -sOutputFile=image-test.pgm image.ps
10 >
11 <SNIP>
12
13 OK, I tried it. I see an all white page with a smaller black
14 rectangle, but that rectangle is just a border. Inside it the page is
15 white with the word 'Image' in some script-ish font.
16
17 My system chose Eye of Gnome as the default viewer. I tried Ocular and
18 see the same thing.
19
20 - Mark