From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Best plan for cross compiling for i686
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 18:07:45
1 On Sunday 06 August 2006 01:33, Peter Hoff wrote:
2 > -Richard
3 > --
4 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
7 > Have you thought about using Xen to create a virtual copy of your laptop on
8 > your server? I have no idea if it would actually work, or to what extent
9 > it's possible to virtualize the 'hardware', but it might be worth looking
10 > into.
11
12 Peter,
13
14 would you next time reply above the "-- " line and quote properly (put "> " in
15 front of each line). The "-- " line marks the signature of the sender. People
16 are used to not look below it. As such I first thought you just hit the reply
17 button but didn't send a message. The Xen part looks to be the signature of
18 Richard, not your message.
19
20 Paul
23 Paul de Vrieze