From: Drake Donahue <donahue95@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] keymap broken
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 02:28:16
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml Configuring your keyboard To setup X to use an international keyboard, you just have to create the appropriate config file in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/. This example features a Czech keyboard layout: # nano -w /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/30-keyboard.conf Section "InputClass" Identifier "keyboard-all" Driver "evdev" Option "XkbLayout" "us,cz" Option "XkbModel" "logitech_g15" Option "XkbRules" "xorg" Option "XkbOptions" "grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp:switch,grp_led:scroll,compose:rwin,terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp" Option "XkbVariant" ",qwerty" MatchIsKeyboard "on" EndSection