From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Crossover Office - icons in Quicken corrupted
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:37:04
1 Hello,
2 I loaded up Crossover Office Ver. 5.0 on my AMD64 machine so that I
3 could move Quicken from Windows to Linux. It seems to be working OK,
4 so far, except that all icons in the program show up as only black &
5 while blocks. They still looks sort of like the right icons. THey are
6 readable, not just boxes, but I cannot so far get them to display in
7 color.
8
9 Any ideas what I might try?
10
11 I'm running a 64-bit kernel - 2.6.14-rt6. These emulation libraries
12 are loaded:
13
14 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-glibc
17 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-gtklibs
18 Installed: 2.2
19
20 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-medialibs
21 Installed: none
22
23 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-qtlibs
24 Installed: none
25
26 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-sdl
27 Installed: none
28
29 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-soundlibs
30 Installed: 2.2
31
32 * app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-xlibs
33 Installed: 2.1
34
35 Would the qt library help at all?
36
37 The graphics adapter is a Radeon PCI-Express device. I'm running
38 the xorg driver.
39
40 I'll provide whatever info anyone thinks would help.
41
42 Thanks in advance,
43 Mark
46 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list