From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Win32 toolchain on my Gentoo AMD64?
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:12:23
1 On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Nikos Chantziaras<realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Hi,
5 >>   A Linux developer sent me a program asking me to build and run the
6 >> executable on one of my Windows boxes. I have some hardware he wants
7 >> to test and we worked together on the Linux version this way. Anyway,
8 >> his make files seem to require cross compiler tools that I don't have.
9 >> What would I need to install and configure to be able to build this
10 >> for him?
11 >
12 > I once set this up with sys-devel/crossdev.  Info:
13 >
14 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Crossdev
15 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~vapier/CROSS-COMPILE-HOWTO
16 >
17 > The info might be a bit outdated, not sure.  Googling for "gentoo crossdev"
18 > might turn up something interesting.
19
20 Good links. Thanks.