From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] emerge --emptytree problem
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:26:42
1 I'm rebuilding my system from scratch, using 2005 and a stage 2 build.
2 It keeps failing in the emerge --emptytree system process. I suspect
3 my make.conf is the problem. So a couple questions...
4
5 1. On the USE flags, this time around, I put in everything that
6 sounded like I wanted, which ended up being a very long list. Am I
7 better off having a very short list of USE flags, as shown in the
8 example in the docs?
9
10 2. I have -march=athlon64 in my make.conf file. My processor is an
11 AMD64 Athlon 3200+. Is that the correct march= setting? Maybe that's
12 my whole problem rather than my USE flags list??
13
14 Thanks all,
15 --
16 Mark
17 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list