From: Piotr Pruszczak <p.pruszczak@××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] problems with emerging programs
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:26:36
1 So, you probably don't have fortran g77 linked to the system or sth like
2 this happens during migration from gcc-3.4.x ---->> gcc-4.1.1
3
4 that is what I remember happens to me too
5
6 post the messages from end of complation please
7
8 everybody here wants to help, but we have not too much data from you...
9
10 what says #eselect compiler --list ?
11
12 Piotr
13
14 Patric Douhane napisał(a):
15 > This is what my make.conf looks like, without all the USE flags and
16 > other stuff probably not related to my problem.... the big problem I
17 > have is that I get "segmentation fault" when trying to emerge certain
18 > packages from Gnome, mozilla-firefox at the moment, but other packages
19 > has put out the same fault.....
20 > I have also been getting "c-compiler cannot create executables"
21 >
22 >> CFLAGS="-march=k8 -O2 -pipe"
23 >> CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
24 >> CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"