From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] What's up with portage?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:19:29
1 Steve Herber wrote:
2
3 > As a specific example, the vim-spell package I use, not amd64
4 > specific, no longer exists. It has been replaced by vim-spell-en and
5 > others but they are hard masked because they require a newer vim. I
6 > had seen notes somewhere that the vim-spell package was slated for
7 > removal. What packages had you noticed?
10 There were several actually, different ones on different servers.
11 Apparently, my sorry butt didn't look hard enough for the answer as it
12 was in the gentoo forums. Running 'emaint --fix world' fixed my problems.
16 > Steve Herber herber@×××××.com work: 206-221-7262
17 > Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services home: 425-454-2399
18 >