From: Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can not compile gcc
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:23:37
1 I don't know what you mean by swap file bus. The only noexec I have is
2 on /dev/shm. I jam still waiting for gcc to finish building, no
3 problems so far, but again, issue may occur any time. Here's my fstab.
4 If you see anything wrong please let me know.
5
6 # NOTE: If your BOOT partition is ReiserFS, add the notail option to opts.
7 /dev/sda3 / ext3 noatime 0 1
8 /dev/sda5 none swap sw 0 0
9 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom auto noauto,ro 0 0
10 #/dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy auto noauto 0 0
11
12 # glibc 2.2 and above expects tmpfs to be mounted at /dev/shm for
13 # POSIX shared memory (shm_open, shm_unlink).
14 # (tmpfs is a dynamically expandable/shrinkable ramdisk, and will
15 # use almost no memory if not populated with files)
16 shm /dev/shm tmpfs
17 nodev,nosuid,noexec 0 0