From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: btrfs Was: Soliciting new RAID ideas
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 06:41:37
1 Marc Joliet posted on Wed, 28 May 2014 22:32:47 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > (Dammit, it seems that I've developed a habit of writing somewhat
4 > long-winded emails :-/ . Sorry!)
5
6 You? <looking this way and that> What does that make mine? =:^)
7
8 > Am Wed, 28 May 2014 08:29:07 +0100 schrieb thegeezer