From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] printing has stopped - RESOLVED?
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 13:26:26
1 Hi all,
2 Sorry to reply to my own post but I have just fixed this problem!!!!
3 I made a link "ln -s /usr/libexec/cups /usr/lib64/cups", restarted cups,
4 did a print and my printer sprang into life.
5
6 Will this link cause me any problems?
7 Is their a better way of doing this?
8 Does this indicate a reason as to why this has happened to me and others?
9 I can't help feeling that I've missed something when using dispatch-conf
10 after all of the updates I have done recently.
11
12 Comments and advice welcome.
13 Paul
16 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list