From: Dmitri Pogosyan <pogosyan@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Unable to read PDF on amd64
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 20:15:32
1 > > As for the segfault, how long has it been since you did a revdep-rebuild?
2 >
3 > Finally had time to run revdep-rebuild -- included
4 > a full upgrade of everything everywhere.
5 >
6 > Still doesn't open the file: just sits there for
7 > a while and gives me an exit 1. (i.e., acroread
8 > blah; echo $? shows "1" for the echo).
9 >
10 > Guess I'll strace it next and see where it
11 > ends up.
12 >
13 > Thanks to all of you for taking the time, at
14 > least I know that it should be working!
15 >
16 > --
17 > Steven Lembark 85-09 90th St.
18 > Workhorse Computing Woodhaven, NY, 11421
19 > lembark@×××××××.com +1 888 359 3508
24 Dmitri Pogosyan Department of Physics
25 Associate Professor University of Alberta
26 tel 1-780-492-2150 11322 - 89 Avenue
27 fax 1-780-492-0714 Edmonton, AB, T6G 2G7, CANADA