From: felix@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:56:15
1 On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 05:44:37AM -0500, Dale wrote:
2 > Joost Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > On Wednesday 22 June 2011 07:21:51 Dale wrote:
4 > >
5 > >> Tim A wrote:
6 > >>
7 > >>> unsubscribe
8 > >>>
9 > >> NO !! This is the roach motel.
10 > >>
11 > > Not Hotel California? :)
15 > That's another possibility. I just like the roach motel.
16 >
17 > Dale
18 >
19 > :-) :-)
20
21 I see it's been too long. But my instructions are from an older kit
22 and may be antiquated. I would appreciate receiving any fresher
23 versions by return mail.
24
25 Here's how to unsubscribe:
26
27 First, ask your Internet Provider to mail you an Unsubscribing Kit.
28 Then follow these directions.
29
30 The kit will most likely be the standard no-fault type. Depending on
31 requirements, System A and/or System B can be used. When operating
32 System A, depress lever and a plastic dalkron unsubscriber will be
33 dispensed through the slot immediately underneath. When you have
34 fastened the adhesive lip, attach connection marked by the large "X"
35 outlet hose. Twist the silver-coloured ring one inch below the
36 connection point until you feel it lock.
37
38 The kit is now ready for use. The Cin-Eliminator is activated by the
39 small switch on the lip. When securing, twist the ring back to its
40 initial condition, so that the two orange lines meet. Disconnect.
41 Place the dalkron unsubscriber in the vacuum receptacle to the rear.
42 Activate by pressing the blue button.
43
44 The controls for System B are located on the opposite side. The red
45 release switch places the Cin-Eliminator into position; it can be
46 adjusted manually up or down by pressing the blue manual release
47 button. The opening is self-adjusting. To secure after use, press the
48 green button, which simultaneously activates the evaporator and
49 returns the Cin-Eliminator to its storage position.
50
51 You may log off if the green exit light is on over the evaporator. If
52 the red light is illuminated, one of the Cin-Eliminator requirements
53 has not been properly implemented. Press the "List Guy" call button on
54 the right of the evaporator. He will secure all facilities from his
55 control panel.
56
57 To use the Auto-Unsub, first undress and place all your clothes in the
58 clothes rack. Put on the velcro slippers located in the cabinet
59 immediately below. Enter the shower, taking the entire kit with
60 you. On the control panel to your upper right upon entering you will
61 see a "Shower seal" button. Press to activate. A green light will then
62 be illuminated immediately below. On the intensity knob, select the
63 desired setting. Now depress the Auto-Unsub activation lever. Bathe
64 normally.
65
66 The Auto-Unsub will automatically go off after three minutes unless
67 you activate the "Manual off" override switch by flipping it up. When
68 you are ready to leave, press the blue "Shower seal" release
69 button. The door will open and you may leave. Please remove the velcro
70 slippers and place them in their container.
71
72 If you prefer the ultrasonic log-off mode, press the indicated blue
73 button. When the twin panels open, pull forward by rings A & B. The
74 knob to the left, just below the blue light, has three settings, low,
75 medium or high. For normal use, the medium setting is suggested.
76
77 After these settings have been made, you can activate the device by
78 switching to the "ON" position the clearly marked red switch. If
79 during the unsubscribing operation you wish to change the settings,
80 place the "manual off" override switch in the "OFF" position. You may
81 now make the change and repeat the cycle. When the green exit light
82 goes on, you may log off and have lunch. Please close the door behind
83 you.
88 Felix Finch: scarecrow repairman & rocket surgeon / felix@×××××××.com
89 GPG = E987 4493 C860 246C 3B1E 6477 7838 76E9 182E 8151 ITAR license #4933
90 I've found a solution to Fermat's Last Theorem but I see I've run out of room o