From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mce log errors
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:00:56
1 Deedra Waters posted <Pine.LNX.4.64.0512102119300.6755@monster>, excerpted
2 below, on Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:23:22 -0600:
3
4 > Thanks a great deal for all who helped. I had the PS tested, it came
5 > back good. However, apparrently the ups i had it hooked up to wasn't
6 > putting out enough juice for the thing it seems. New huge ups, and the
7 > machine appears to be happy.:)
8
9 Very cool you got it working! Of course the "PS" in UPS is "Power
10 Supply", so it was the power supply after all, just not the one we all
11 thought! =8^)
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
17 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list