From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] unable to emerge anything
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:56:37
1 Paul Stear wrote:
2
3 > Well thank you Mark and Beso,
4 > The above worked well and I think I now have my beloved gentoo back to
5 > normal.
6 > It's great to know that comprehensive help is available to solve even the
7 > most complex problems.
8 > kind regards
9 > Paul
14 Honestly, the credit goes all to Beso. I simply re-iterated what he
15 said since it wasn't apparent that you had tried anything between the 2
16 posts. (Little did I know it was due to a possible email failure. He's
17 been (and is) a great resource to have on this list.
21 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
24 Mark Haney
25 Sr. Systems Administrator
26 ERC Broadband
27 (828) 350-2415
28
29 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
30 --
31 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list