From: Luigi Pinna <mailing-gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: arts
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:05:59
1 Alle 14:01, sabato 09 luglio 2005, Duncan ha scritto:
2
3 > Run kcontrol and switch to Sound and Multimedia, System Notifications
4 > (or run kcmshell kcmnotify, to get the specific applet directly),
5 > click the Player Settings button, then the Use an external player
6 > radiobutton in the resulting dialog. Enter or browse to the player
7 > you want to use, hit apply, and test the results. Note that you may
8 > have to play around with command line options such as volume and the
9 > like, for your selected player.
10
11 I tried it but it doesn't work.
12 I selected alsaplayer (like you) and I tested alsaplayer alone, but with
13 KDE no chance...
14 What did you do? Only selected the player? Can you help me?
15 Thanks,
16 Luigi
19 Public key GPG(0x073A0960) on http://keyserver.linux.it/