From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Shift + Fn Keys Suddenly Don't Work [Update]
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:15:43
1 On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:45:07 -0400
2 Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net> wrote:
5 > Well, up until a few days ago, the Shift+Fn combination was working as it
6 > should. Then suddenly, Shift+Fn stopped working correctly.
9 I found this report of the same problem:
10
11 http://forums.funtoo.org/viewtopic.php?id=817
12
13 The culprit is the new keyboard-config-2.4.1, which I had installed
14 on October 5. This version breaks the Shift+Fn keys. Downgrading to
15 version 2.3 solves the problem.
16
17 Before filing a bug report with Gentoo, it would be good to have
18 a confirmation from someone with keyboard-config-2.4.1.
19
20 Frank Peters