From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] 64-bit or 32-bit?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:40:28
Mike Arthur wrote:
> If I already have a 32-bit chroot set up, how would I go about creating emul- > or -bin packages from this chroot?
Setting tmpdir=/path/to/your/chroot in /etc/emool/emool.conf should do the trick. However, be careful, it'll overwrite /root/.bash_profile to start itself inside the chroot. So if you use that chroot for other things too, you have to back it up first (or just delete it afterwards if it didn't exist before). -- Kind Regards, Simon Stelling Gentoo/AMD64 Developer -- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list