From: Karol Krizka <kkrizka@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Fwd: [Suspend2-users] Feedbackrequest for FC4 x86_64 kernels
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:32:12
This has just been postend on the suspend2 mailing list. I'm gonna try it out
later today and I am wondering if any of you will have the same success. Btw,
the source rpm is in:
http://dl.atrpms.net/src/fc4-x86_64/atrpms/bleeding/kernel-2.6.14-1.1637_1.rhfc4.cubbi_swsusp2.src.rpm

I extracted all the patches with sus in them and put them on my webserver for
those that don't want to much about with rpms. It is at:
http://www.advancedinteractive.com:81/~kkrizka/sus2patches.tar.bz2

They all seem to apply fine to the suspend2-sources version 2.6.14, exept the
xen patch. But I don't really care about it now as I don't use it.