From: Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Possible Math Problem - Request For Verification
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:41:16
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:04:48 +0200
Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:

> > btw, have you tried ekopath? The compiler entered portage shortly after its > open sourcing? Maybe it is more correct. According to some it is faster than > gcc when it comes to math heavy workloads. > --
I took a look at it in the past and it was proprietary. But looking again I see that it is in portage as a binary package. I'll check it out for sure. The Intel compiler was always an interest of mine but it can run on only Gentoo multilib. Then there is LLVM which I am not sure about. I'll have to research this one. Frank Peters