From: Rafael Barrera Oro <rafael@××××××××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Cleaning /tmp directory takes an irrational quantity of time
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:12:47
1 Well, i attempted the downgrade and, although it fixed the problem, now
2 no user can log into KDE, so i went back to the 50-r1 version, now users
3 can log but i have not rebooted yet, so i think is highly probable that
4 the error will happen again, ill try one of the workarounds you people
5 mentioned and will keep you posted.
6
7 Thank you all for your help
8