From: Barry Schwartz <chemoelectric@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 4.0.4 upgrade, sort of.
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 02:14:15
1 "Hemmann, Volker Armin" <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> skribis:
2 > On Samstag, 31. Mai 2008, David Leverton wrote:
3 >
4 > > > typical paludis-supporter behaviour:
5 > > > http://r0bertz.blogspot.com/2007/01/be-careful-when-you-are-on-paludis.ht
6 > > >ml
7 > > >
8 > > > ciaranm, known to game the system. Abusive against users.
9 > > > rbrown&spb, just removed because of their abusive behaviour.
10 > >
11 > > Slander and personal attacks.
12 >
13 > oh really?
14 >
15 > You must have missed the forced retirement of spb and rbrown exactly because
16 > of their behaviour. Do I need to find the bugzilla link for you?
17 ....
18
19 And then some very interesting links.
20
21 Holy moly! Thanks. I'm going to avoid Paludis like the plague.
22
23 Which is appropriate, because I looked up "paludis" and found
24 Anopheles paludis, an important malaria vector, and my Esperanto
25 dictionary defines "paludismo" as a synonym for "malario",
26 malaria. Maybe everybody but I already knew this, but it does seem
27 appropriate.
30 Barry SCHWARTZ / Esperanto: Barijo ŜVARCO
31 chemoelectric ĉe chemoelectric punkto org http://chemoelectric.org
32 Free stuff / Senpagaj varoj: http://crudfactory.com
33 To learn about the Esperanto language: http://lernu.net
34 --