From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Error Poped up while doing revdep-rebuild!
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:59:02
1 "Christopher E" <sensory.access@×××××.com> posted
2 184c54640605121330p35dbd9bre11281c91d66e9d8@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Fri, 12 May 2006 16:30:12 -0400:
4
5 > Can't overwrite existing read-only value: Can't overwrite existing
6 > read-only value: Value for
7 > `/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/host-Mr-Eyes/0/numlock_on' set in
8 > a read-only source at the front of your configuration path
9 >
10 > Is this any thing I should worrie about or is this nomal when you are
11 > in gnome and are doing a revdep and its fixing things
12
13 Sorry, I knew the other, but I don't know this one, probably because I'm
14 more of a KDE person than a Gnome person, and don't have all of Gnome
15 installed. Hopefully someone else "more gnomey" <g> will know.
22 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
25 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list