From: Bernhard Auzinger <e0026053@×××××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] mount by UUID
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:16:07
1 Am Freitag 29 Juni 2007 schrieb Joshua Hoblitt:
2 > I'd still like to encourage you to file a bug. A segfault is not the
3 > correct way of reporting user error. ;)
4 >
5 > -J
6
7 Yes you're rigth and I intend to do so. But I'm a little slow these days.
8 There is so much fine weather and so much mountainbiking I have to do
9 (because of the nice weather :) ) and so much rest I've to take (because of
10 the intensive mountainbiking). I think it will take a few days until I'm able
11 to file the the bug :D. But I will do it.
12
13 rgds
14 Bernhard
15 --