From: Pascal BERTIN <pascal.bertin@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gensplash default console mode text
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:35:00
1 Same here (on a x86 box)
2 at the time I checked, this was (IIRC) because of a warning shown during boot
3
4 I've just added the following line to /etc/conf.d/local.start
5
6 /usr/bin/chvt 7
7
8 Raffaele BELARDI a écrit :
9 > Same problem here on one of the two Gentoo boxes, the one with Nvidia
10 > video card. The only solution I found is to remove the boot splash. On
11 > the other box (ATI grahic) no problem. I don't know it the video card is
12 > the reason.
13 >
14 > raf
15 >