From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: icedtea java on amd64?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:44:47
1 Fernando Boaglio <boaglio@×××××.com> posted
2 ab2953b00901240053g1d23a3ddm5b25235eee78aa89@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Sat, 24 Jan 2009 06:53:07 -0200:
4
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I think you should follow these steps:
8 >
9 > http://tinycat.tistory.com/
10 >
11 > I did and it's working fine here =)
12
13 Thanks. FWIW, that looked like an expiring link (the next entry will
14 soon take the place of the iced-tea help) so I looked around for one I
15 could bookmark as something more permanent as it's going on my list but I
16 probably won't get to it for a few days. This is what I found:
17
18 http://tinycat.tistory.com/entry/icedtea-plugin-for-firefox64
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman