From: Steve Herber <herber@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] firewall
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:03:57
I would recommend you use Shorewall for an easy way to configure and
manage you iptables based linux firewall.  The documentation is excellent.
Plus, I like to have lunch with the author.

 	shorewall.net

Steve Herber	herber@×××××.com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399