From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Problem with latest timezone update?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:02:39
1 i personally have the clock set to UTC and have kde clock set to local. this
2 in my opinion is the best choice and i think that every hw clock should be
3 set to UTC since it represents the computers' time in my opinion. every date
4 calculation is made converting to UTC and calculating the difference between
5 the UTC and the impute date converted. this is the right way to handle dates
6 and this, in my opinion, is the reason to why set the clock to the UTC.
7