From: Richard Freeman <rich0@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Thunderbird - firefox links not opening
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:35:18
1 On Mon, July 25, 2005 8:19 am, Michal Žeravík wrote:
2 > are you using mozilla-firefox or mozilla-firefox-bin?
5 Sorry - I didn't reply that the problem was resolved. I don't have the
6 exact versions handy, but the latest 1.0.6-r? ebuild on firefox fixes the
7 issue.
8
9 The problem was with the stub program /usr/bin/firefox(-bin). An
10 environment variable was added to it and that fixes the problem. Some of
11 the mozilla ebuilds were updated with the new stub (actually a reference
12 to a new eclass that builds the stub).
13
14 Thunderbird itself is fine - the patch is to firefox.
15
16 You shouldn't have to touch mozilla-launcher except to the degree that it
17 is a dependancy on the latest firefox ebuild (which emerge will handle for
18 you).
19 --
20 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list