From: "Oszkár Ocsenás" <ocsenaso@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] New person
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:03:08
1 Thanks for your help Mark
2 /me subscribed to gentoo-user as well
6 2012/6/19 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>:
7 > On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >> Hy!
9 >>
10 >> I'm new in this list.
11 >> My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
12 >> I'm from Hungary
13 >> I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use
14 >>
15 >> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
18 > Welcome.
19 >
20 > This list is sort of dead these days but you are welcome to post here
21 > and you will likely get good responses. I think that 10 or 12 years
22 > ago when I first started playing around with Gentoo (and Gentoo 64-bit
23 > in about 2004 I think) this list was active. However over time
24 > everyone with new hardware is running 64-bit these days and the
25 > regular gentoo-user list has more info and people to help, so feel
26 > free to use either.
27 >
28 > Good luck and have fun,
29 > Mark