From: Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] iconify vs minimise
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:12:11
1 Hi,
2 I think this is a 'lame' question but I'm sure others would like to know
3 this. When I minimise applications in kde they go to the taskbar
4 whereas in windowmaker they form icons. This is actually better if one
5 has alot of things going at once and it negates many desktops running
6 for different apps. This is an excellent feature of IRIX where I first
7 came across this. Does anyone know how to enable this in kde? I have
8 looked on google and I saw hints this may be a feature of KDE 3.5. Is
9 this true?
10 Gavin.
11 --
12 Dr Gavin Seddon
13 School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
14 University of Manchester
15 Oxford Road, Manchester
16 M13 9PL, U.K.
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list