From: DR GM SEDDON <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: unknown monitor
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:56:54
Many thanks for this detailed reply, my monitor is a 20" sgi crt.  i
prefer sgi we use them at work in drug design they give good 3d.  I have
the hr and vs rates, where do I put these.Also, is the monitor name
needed verbatim.  Finally, is there a tool for setting up my initial
monitor type and card?  Since I'm apprehensive of my setup.
Gavin