From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: eselect problems
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:24:51
1 "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> posted
2 5bdc1c8b0811231331n30ee632cl94db54c8b44cb086@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:31:53 -0800:
4
5 > * The ebuild phase 'unpack' has exited unexpectedly. This
6 > * type of behavior is known to be triggered by things such
7 > * as failed variable assignments (bug #190128) or bad
8 > * substitution errors (bug #200313).
9
10 I don't believe it was this specific ebuild, but I recognize the error
11 "This type of behavior..." from some bug reported somewhere that I read
12 recently. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was from, but it's
13 likely related, so there has indeed been some similar problems recently.
14
15 I know that doesn't help much... maybe after work I'll be able to trace
16 it down if nobody else has a better reply by then.
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman