From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Crossover Office - icons in Quicken corrupted
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:33:02
1 On 11/10/05, Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Monday 07 November 2005 16:35, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 > > Hello,
4 > > I loaded up Crossover Office Ver. 5.0 on my AMD64 machine so that I
5 > > could move Quicken from Windows to Linux. It seems to be working OK,
6 > > so far, except that all icons in the program show up as only black &
7 > > while blocks. They still looks sort of like the right icons. THey are
8 > > readable, not just boxes, but I cannot so far get them to display in
9 > > color.
10 > >
11 > > Any ideas what I might try?
12 >
13 > Update X, it's a known issue. Apparently the fix is not in stable yet, so
14 > you should probably use a testing version.
15 >
16 > Paul
19 Yes, thanks. Someone on this list or another suggested the same thing.
20 It worked great.
21
22 Thanks for responding.
23