From: Alex Alexander <alex.alexander@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:03:11
1 On Mar 22, 2012 7:57 PM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > redspot wrote:
4 > > unsubscribe
8 > Nope. It ain't going to happen. Sorry. This is Hotel California so
9 > you can't leave. OK. Stop laughing. This may help:
10 >
11 > Send email to gentoo-amd64+unsubscribe@l.g.o and then wait.
12 > You should get a confirmation that you want to leave us poor lonesome
13 > folks all alone. If you really want to leave us here all alone, just
14 > hit reply, don't change anything and hit send. You will get one more
15 > confirmation email. After that, we will just all sit here alone without
16 > you.
17 >
18 > I hope you think about the Hotel California song all day long. LOL
19 >
20 > Dale
21 >
25 > --
26 > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
27 > how you interpreted my words!
28 >
29 > Miss the compile output? Hint:
30 > EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"
33 for some bizarre reason I lost The Game because of your email :p
34
35 Alex | wired