From: Tres Melton <tres@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] kile wizard only works when root
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:44:36
1 On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 15:44 +0000, Gavin Seddon wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > For my text processing I prefer Latech so Kile is a 'god-send'.
4 > However, it works but when I try to use wizard>quick start the prog.
5 > crashes with a 'sigsegv' error. This doesn;t happen when I'm su. Is
6 > there a way of making kile think all users are su? I have contacted the
7 > maintainers. They haven't helped.
8 > Gavin.
9 > --
10 > Dr Gavin Seddon
11 > School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
12 > University of Manchester
13 > Oxford Road, Manchester
14 > M13 9PL, U.K.
15
16 Perhaps being a member of the wheel group is required.
19 Tres Melton
20 IRC & Gentoo: RiverRat