From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Multiple X with multiple Keyboards
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:16:55
1 Christian Aistleitner posted <op.s122smveu6j4vy@×××××××××××××××××××.info>,
2 excerpted below, on Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:08:36 +0100:
3
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > finally I found time to upgrade to xorg-x11 7.0.0 rc4. This time,
7 > migration went fine.
8 >
9 > Now could try the intructions of
10 >
11 >> http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=9446
12 >
13 > The synopsis:
14 > If you use one display per seat, everything works out of the box. If you
15 > do not want to mess with the evdev driver, you are bound to an english
16 > keyboard layout.
17
18 Thanks!
19
20 BTW, did you bug your evdev patches at xorg? I'd suggest doing so, if
21 not (and if there's nothing indicating anyone else has). xorg development
22 is said to be far more open and encouraging of such things, than xfree86
23 was.
28 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
29 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
33 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list