From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: BT8x8
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:46:45
1 Chris Brennan <xaero@××××××××××.net> posted 47B73FCC.60000@××××××××××.net,
2 excerpted below, on Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:55:56 -0500:
3
4 > And I get a GREEN overlay. But he minute I change something else, it
5 > goes back to a black display and stays there.
6
7 Well, green overlay, that IS certainly progress. You apparently have the
8 overlay part working now. =8^)
9
10 Beyond that, others with more topical experience are likely to be of more
11 help.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
19 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list