From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gdm won't works after upgrade
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:36:48
1 On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Gmail <serverplus@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Gmail <serverplus@×××××.com> wrote:
4 [ ... ]
5 > I don't understand the meaning of these lines..
6
7 GDM it's printing its authentication protocol step by step, basically. It's
8 that all? I'm pretty sure it should be more messages. From the previous
9 log, mine has this different:
10
11 Jun 23 14:30:54 tenochtitlan gdm-session-worker[31715]:
12 <7>GdmSessionWorker: PAM conversation returning 0: Success
13
14 Could you please post the part of the logs around the message "PAM
15 conversation"?
16
17 Regards.
18 --
19 Canek Peláez Valdés
20 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias