From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] .m3u?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:33:57
1 On Wednesday 16 May 2007 20:25, Mark Haney wrote:
2
3 > Okay, I have a Winamp .m3u file that I want to convert to mp3. I read
4 > a posting on k3b's mailing archive that says I can drag'n'drop the
5 > .m3u file to an Audio CD and it would do all the work to convert it.
6 > However, I get an 'unsupported format' error. Since I've never tried
7 > to do this before, what do I need to do to either get the MP3s or burn
8 > to audio CD?
9
10 .m3u files are playlist files (ie, text files containing the names of the
11 files that the player should play).
12
13 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U
14
15 I guess that, for anything that supports .m3u files to work properly, you
16 also need to have the actual files somewhere.
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list