From: Brett Johnson <brett@××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Weird net routing
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:47:31
1 On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 10:23:11PM +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 >
3 > No, it's just a WAP. I already have a network with a broadband link. AFAICS
4 > the WAP doesn't have a firewall, but certainly nothing's passing through it.
5
6 Ah, I missed the last line that said it all works fine in that other
7 virOS.
8
9 A couple other questions, have you tried tcpdump while pinging the WAP?
10 I would assume you see ICMP going out eth1?
11
12 Another idea, just for fun, shut down eth0 and try to access the WAP on
13 port 80.
14
15 Another idea, use telnet with an alternate port of 80 to the WAP.
16
17 Maybe these tests hold some more data :-?
18
19 Brett
20 --
21 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list