From: Paul Jewell <paul@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] About to install on a 64 bit system. Advicewanted.
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 18:07:15
1 Tbh although I am familiar with lilo from previous use (I started using linux in 1995!), I understood it to be deprecated. I like the interactive option with grub, and it has allowed me to get out of problems in the past. Currently I see no need to go pure 64bit, although I will do at some stage.
4 ------Original Message------
5 From: Frank Peters
6 To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
7 ReplyTo: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] About to install on a 64 bit system. Advicewanted.
9 Sent: Dec 9, 2010 15:27
10
11 On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:58:36 +0000