From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] kde 4.2.1 bug in kscreensaver? SOLVED
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:32:37
1 Now that I have xorg-server worked out (and it's really stable too) I'm
2 upgrading to KDE4.2.1. I just tried to upgrade kdeartwork-kscreensaver
3 and I got this:
4
5 [ 18%] Building CXX object
6 kscreensaver/kdesavers/CMakeFiles/kflux.kss.dir/Flux.o
7
8 Linking CXX executable keuphoria.kss
9
10 /usr/lib64/qt4/libQtOpenGL.so: undefined reference to
11 `QFontEngine::getGlyphPositions(QGlyphLayout const*, int, QTransform
14 Well that was easy enough. Turns out the problem was with Qt. It seems
15 when I updated to 4.5.0 qt-opengl did not get updated. I don't know if
16 that was my fault or if emerge missed it. I suspect it was an ID10T error.
17
18 Regardless, upgrading qt-opengl to 4.5.0 has fixed that error.
22 Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione
23 quadraturae circuli
24
25 Mark Haney
26 Sr. Systems Administrator
27 ERC Broadband
28 (828) 350-2415
29
30 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support