From: Wil Reichert <wil.reichert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Anyone using i965 3D?
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 05:29:02
1 Works for me. Not very speedy, but it gets the job done. What
2 exactly isn't working?
3
4 Wil
5
6 On 4/5/07, Jack Lloyd <lloyd@×××××××××.net> wrote:
7 >
8 > Just wanted to ping the list to see if anyone using i965 embedded
9 > graphics was having any luck with 3d/DRI? Regardless of the driver, it
10 > seems that hardware 3d is completely non-functional on this chip under
11 > Linux. I've seen other people complain about the same problems I see
12 > in various forums, but (apparently) everything works fine for the
13 > driver developers, since I just get blank looks when I file bugs. Any
14 > input from Gentoo users?
15 >
16 > -Jack
17 > --